Happy Holidays 2012
Submitted by Matt on 25 December 2012 - 1:58am
The clock has just struck midnight officially making it Christmas Day (or morning) and so I wanted to come on here to wish all of our members a happy holiday season and a successful 2013.
My view on Christmas is simple. It’s time out from the usual hectic schedule of life to spend some well earned hours with family and close friends. It’s time to eat, drink and be merry – as well as unwrap a few presents and perhaps build a snowman in the back garden.
It’s also a time to remember those less fortunate than ourselves, and loved one that can’t be here to share the occasion. It wouldn’t be Christmas if we didn’t remember times gone by and moments that now only exist on videotape, film or in the back of our mind. Raise a glass for them, too.
Where ever you are and whatever you are doing – make sure you have a good one.
Recent blog posts
- It's Time to say Farewell
- A Beginner's Guide to Photoshop Elements 11 - Now Available!
- Happy Holidays 2012
- Coming Soon - A Beginner's Guide to Photoshop Elements 11
- The Facebook 500
- A Beginner's Guide to Fixing Photos - Now Available!
- A Beginner's Guide to Fixing Photos - Coming Soon!
- Site Update - May 2012
- 3photoshop.com - Five Years Old!
- Five Year Anniversary